Minimalism is in - Clutter is out!
Rethink the idea that more stuff mean more happiness.
Beyond environmental reasons, going minimal can create a beautiful, organized and stress-free home.
Not sure what a minimalist lifestyle might look like? Check out these resources!
Want to get started on going zero waste but not sure where to start? Here are some areas around the house to focus on:
Remember the 3R's In Order of Importance!
Canadians go through 2.86 billion plastic bags annually, or around 200 per person/year. (Surfrider Foundation, 2015)
Fortunately, a lot of packaging can be avoided by these tips:
- Plan ahead to avoid impulse shopping & unnecessary purchases.
- Bring reusable bags or existing bags you have around the house.
- Buy bulk to avoid packaging and save money.
- Choose products that last.
- Choose products that have recyclable packaging.