Keep track of your student’s classroom progress through guardian email summaries. You can choose the frequency of the emails—daily or weekly—and you can unsubscribe or remove yourself from Classroom at any time.
Missing work—Work that’s late at the time the email was sent
Upcoming work—Work that’s due today and tomorrow (for daily emails) or work that’s due in the upcoming week (for weekly emails)
Class activity—Announcements, assignments, and questions recently posted by teachers
Guardian email summaries include:
As a guardian, before you can receive email summaries, you must receive and accept an invitation from your student’s teacher or school.
Guardians can NOT access their child's Classroom or view the teacher's stream.
Guardians will ONLY get an email summary of their child's progress.
Accept an Invitation
You have up to 7 days to accept an invitation before it expires.
1. Open your email invitation.
2. Click Accept Invitation. (If you’re not the guardian, click I’m Not The Guardian.)
3. Sign in with your Google Account.
Note: For security reasons, you need a Google Account to receive summaries from Classroom. You don’t need a Gmail address—you can create a Google Account with your current email address.
When you accept an invitation, you and your child's teacher will receive an email confirmation.
Manage Your Email Summary Settings
1. At the bottom of your email summary, click SETTINGS.
2. Under time zone, choose your time zone.
3. Under EMAIL SETTINGS, select your desired email frequency. If you don't want to receive emails, select NO SUMMARY